Thursday, March 5, 2015

Is this the last snow??

We are having a snow day.
 School is canceled for today. 

I was awake just after 6 as usual...

Of course I grabbed the camera....

It was SO pretty out there!




Had my coffee,
read the newspaper,
watched some Today show....
made my morning smoothie
(kale, spinach, flax seed, almond milk.
vanilla protein powder, frozen blueberries and strawberries),
then I took more pictures!






Our Snow curtain!


So after a winter of way too many
 (my opinion)
little snow storms which create havoc on the roads,
ice, sleet, freezing rain.....
we are having a bigger snow storm.
In March.

Here's hoping this will be the last of it!!
Because, I'm so ready for some color in my world!


I helping out Mother Nature =)

Now I need to get busy and get something done around here. Never a shortage of chores! Picture taking will surely be part of my day, too. It's to keep snowing until this evening.

9 comments:

Jean said...

You just might catch up to us in one day! We're too far north for this one, just got an inch maybe. Snow is beautiful, no matter how sick of it we are.

Theresa said...

While the snow is beautiful, I pray this is the last one for all of you! I love the picture of the snow curtain:) Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Lady Jane said...

I'll take the pretty blossoms over snow any day, lol...

Mari said...

It really is beautiful, but it's enough I think!

Leslie said...

No wonder you grabbed the camera, the view is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Pretty snowfall. I like the way it makes a pattern on the screened in porch.

Susan said...

Love your pictures, Doris! And yes -- the snow looks beautiful & peaceful... and such serene views you have in your corner of the world. Thankfully we didn't get all the snow that we were predicted but it's going to be an icy mess as temps keep dropping... and I'm ready for spring right along with you! Enjoy your views, dear friend.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The snow looks beautiful in your photos, Doris, and it seems you had a lovely indoors day. Thankfully, we escaped another round of snow this time.

Karen said...

Really a lovely sight!!