Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Greatest Joy

Life can bring many Joys. For me, one of the best is Grandchildren. I'm so blessed to have them close by and can see them daily (Aidan, Zoe) or at least weekly (Paityn, Brinley, Carson). Then there are the big Grands who are all grown up (Andrew, Laurencia). And I cannot forget the sweet Great-grand, Kaden. I don't see him often enough because of distance but FB keeps me in touch.

A few pictures from Sunday -

Silly kids!



Brinley and Zoe love Carson!



Precious!!


Brinley wanted to hold Carson. She only had him on her lap for a few seconds when she wanted to give him back. She said, He's heavy!! She is such a petite little girl and he is such a big baby boy!



I got a new wreath at Boscov's..... Christmas clearance, 75% off  =)

I added a blue bow.
It has white lights that are on a timer...cool!
It works for post-Christmas winter decor.
I took away the Christmas mat and replaced it with a new one.
The sleds will soon go away.
If it wouldn't be such a pain, I'd change out the bows.


Happy Tuesday to you!


4 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful wreath!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures; you are blessed and I thank you for sharing them with me!

Love the wreath and blue bow!

White Lace and Promises said...

I've used the royal blue alot of times in my after Christmas decor. This year I pulled out my turquoise. I love it but I think I love those darling grand babies the best!

Theresa said...

Precious little ones make my heart flutter:) Those little hands, SO SWEET! That wreath is perfect and the price is perfect too! Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!