Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Beauty....the trees.....a plate.....our baby!

Our back yard was so pretty this morning. Had to grab the phone and snap a few pics....





I was hoping to have time to sit and enjoy the view today but it didn't happen. 



I never take pictures of my food but on Sunday I did. We ate at a little Family restaurant near our home. We had never been there before. The food was good and looked so pretty on Fiesta (I didn't turn it over to see if was that brand or not) plates! I loved the plates. 

How pretty!


Look at our baby Carson! He is growing and keeps getting cuter by the day. I love those little tufts of hair that won't stay down at the top of his head. 

I am soooo in love with this little guy :)

Tomorrow Ellen and I are taking a bus trip with her school to visit a 2 year vocational school for special needs kids in Johnstown PA. We don't know if Ellen will be interested in going there, but we are checking it out. We leave early in the morning... That's the hardest part for me!!

Good night!  zzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Jean said...

Wow! What an adventure tomorrow! Yes, I hate early morning departures too. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Carson is adorable and growing fast. Your yard is beautiful. You will have to take time to enjoy the porch before cold weather comes to stay.
All the best to you and Ellen on your trip tomorrow.

White Lace and Promises said...

I wish I had a big yard. It is beautiful! Can not believe that Carson is 2 months! Oh don't they grow so fast. Our baby girl will soon be 7 months.

I hope you and Ellen will have a great day. I know there are decisions that will be hard, but she's such a beautiful girl with a strong beautiful spirit.

Theresa said...

What a beautiful view! Love that happy little fella! Enjoy your day with Ellen, hope she likes it:) HUGS!